Thermal Power Generation based on Gas and Steam Turbines
EUTurbines is the only association of European gas and steam turbine manufacturers
EUTurbines advocates a competitive economic and legislative environment for the sector
EUTurbines promotes the role of turbine-based power generation
The only association of European gas and steam turbine manufacturers
EUTurbines represents the interests of the whole sector of the gas and steam turbine industry. As a recognised and respected voice of the sector it aims at integrating all European manufacturers of the sector, covering all relevant applications.
To achieve this target, the association shall be
- Credible & reliable by providing realistic and trustworthy information based on facts
- Forward-looking, global-thinking & promoting innovation when formulating positions
- Industry-driven and consensus-oriented in the daily work
- Fully compliant with European competition law requirements
Advocating a competitive economic and legislative environment for the sector
EUTurbines supports its members by advocating a framework that supports European turbine manufacturers in developing and growing R&I as well as manufacturing of turbines in Europe.
The focus is on
- Ensuring realistic, sustainable and cost-effective technical regulation
- Actively contributing to the achievement of the climate change goals of the European Union
- Supporting free and fair global trade
- Safeguarding European public funding for R&I efforts of the sector
Promoting the role of turbine-based power generation
EUTurbines increases the understanding of the role of turbine-based power generation among stakeholders in the context of European and global energy-related discussions.
The key tasks are
- Informing about the role of turbine-based power generation in a sustainable decarbonised European and global energy mix
- Explaining the advantages of turbines in industrial processes, the oil & gas sector, power-to-gas applications and district heating
- Outlining the impact of the European turbine industry on growth and jobs in Europe