05 May 2022
About the job
EUTurbines is the European Association of Gas and Steam Turbine Manufacturers. It represents all major companies of this high-tech industry, which plays a key role in Europe’s energy sector.
The association is managed by VDMA which is one of the leading industry associations in Europe with headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, and a strong presence in Brussels, where this position is located.
You are up for the challenge to …
- Analyse legislative proposals, draft position papers and brief members
- Represent our industry at policy-related meetings or events and advocate our positions
- Grow and maintain a network in European energy politics
- Ensure that we keep track of all relevant topics
- Closely work with EUTurbines members and manage working groups
… with dedication and know-how
- University degree in European politics, engineering or similar
- Proven experience (min 2 years) in working with or within EU institutions
- Very high proficiency of English – knowledge of German would be an asset
- Good knowledge of European energy and climate policies
- Capability to understand technical subjects
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Self-starter, team player, can-do attitude
More on www.euturbines.eu.